Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Weaving Displayed

The Castlemaine Artist Market in Victoria Australia is my local artist market and I share a stall with my husband. Recently (May to June) I had been asked if I would like some of my weaving to be displayed with the gentleman who does beautiful wooden boards, etc I was honoured and said yes. This is displayed in the Castlemaine Theatre Royal and the lady who put together our goods has done a wonderful display.

So I popped down one Saturday during the month and saw my weaving looking lovely nestled amongst the wood and where people can see a sample of the talent that local handcrafted artisan's make. Each month another artist/s is shown for the world to see. 

No comments:

Weaving

To be weaving this length approx 3 metres long and 10cm wide. I have used 100% wool, for both warp and weft. The weft is made up of single o...